1. Bokeriya E.L., Degtyaryova E.A. Open arterial duct – «good and evil in one vessel» (literature review). Vestnik RUDN [Bulletin of the Russian University of Peoples’ Friendship]. 2017; 21 (2): 163–70. (in Russian)
2. Gerasimov N.A., Shibaev A.N., Lebedeva T.Yu., et al. Open ductus arteriosus in premature newborns: a modern view of a long-standing problem. Astrakhanskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal [Astrakhan Medical Journal]. 2019; 14 (4): 6–17. (in Russian)
3. Klimachev A.M. Clinical and hemodynamic characteristics of the open arterial duct in preterm infants: Diss. Ivanovo, 2014. (in Russian)
4. Spivak E.M., Nikolaeva T.N., Klimachev A.M. Features of clinical manifestations of the open arterial duct in preterm infants. Rossiyskiy vestnik perinatologii i pediatrii [Russian Bulletin of Perinatology and Pediatrics]. 2016; 61 (1): 51–5. (in Russian)
5. Volodin N.N., Degtyaryova D.N. Kryuchko D.S (eds). Neonatology: clinical recommendations. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2019: 319 p. (in Russian)
6. Mitra S., Florez I.D., Tamayo M.E. Association of placebo, indomethacin, ibuprofen, and acetaminophen with closure of hemodynamically significant patent ductus arteriosus in preterm infants. A systematic review and meta-analysis. JAMA. 2018; 319: 1221–38.
7. Fisyuk Yu.A., Kharlamova N.V., Chasha T.V., et al. Clinical risk factors for the development of a functioning hemodynamically significant arterial duct in premature newborns. Vestnik Ivanovskoy meditsinskoy akademii [Bulletin of the Ivanovo Medical Academy]. 2020; 25 (1): 20–5. (in Russian)
8. Savchenko O.A., Krivtsova L.A. Evaluation of hemodynamically significant functioning arterial duct closure factors in newborns with very low and extremely low body weight against the background of drug treatment with Pedea. Sibirskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal [Siberian Medical Journal]. 2013; 28 (4): 59–63. (in Russian)
9. Savchenko O.A., Krivtsova L.A., Pavlinova E.B. Functioning arterial duct in premature newborns: hemodynamic predictors of success of drug closure. Detskie bolezni serdtsa i sosudov [Children’s Heart and Vascular Diseases]. 2016; 13 (3): 133–9. (in Russian)
10. Burov A.A., Degtyaryov D.N., Ionov O.V., et al. Open arterial duct in premature newborns. Neonatologiya: novosti, mneniya, obuchenie [Neonatology: News, Opinions, Training]. 2016; (4): 120–8. (in Russian)
11. Zvyagina Zh.A., Tsoy E.D., Igisheva L.N., Tronina D.A. A modern view of the functioning ductus arteriosus in premature infants. Mat’ i ditya v Kuzbasse [Mother and Child in Kuzbass]. 2018; 75 (4): 4–12. (in Russian)
12. Singh Y., Fraisse A., Erdeve O., Atasay B. Echocardiographic diagnosis and hemodynamic evaluation of the open arterial duct in newborns with extremely low gestational age. Neonatologiya: novosti, mneniya, obuchenie [Neonatology: News, Opinions, Training]. 2021; 9 (1): 64–75. (in Russian)
13. Van Laere D., Van Overmeire B., Gupta S., et al. Application of NPE in the assessment of a patent ductus arteriosus. European Special Interest Group «Neonatologist Performed Echocardiography» (NPE). Pediatr Res. 2018; 84 (1): 46–56.
14. Johnson J.N., Sathanandam S., Naik R., Philip R. Echocardiographic guidance for transcatheter patent ductus arteriosus closure in extremely low birth weight infants. Congenit Heart Dis. 2019; 14: 74–8.
15. Klimacheva O.V., Klimachev A.M., Spivak E.M. A method for postnatal prediction of the persistence of a hemodynamically significant open arterial duct in premature infants. Patent for an invention RU 2556793 C1, 20.07.2015. Decl. No. 2014122123/14 from 30.05.2014. (in Russian)
16. Flood T., Guthrie J.D. Echocardiographic markers for prediction of nonclosure of the patent ductus arteriosus in premature neonates. J Diagn Med Sonogr. 2015; 31 (1): 22–7.
17. Katheria V., Poeltler D.M., Broun M.K., et al. Early prediction of significant patent ductus arteriosus in infants < 32 weeks gestational age. J Neonatal Perinatal Med. 2018; 11 (1): 1–7.
18. Kharlamova N.V., Fisyuk Yu.A., Chasha T.V., Sitnikova O.G., Nazarov S.B., Filippov S.E. A method for predicting the functioning of the arterial duct in deeply premature newborns. Patent for an invention. RU 2707061 C1, 21.11.2019. Decl. No. 2019118018 from 10.06.2019. (in Russian)
19. Qu R., Chen C.P.L.H., Halliwell B., Moore F.K., Wong P.T.-H. Hydrogen sulfide is a mediator of cerebral ischemic damage. Stroke. 2006; 37 (3): 889–93.
20. Varaksin A.A., Pushchina E.V. The Importance of hydrogen sulfide in the regulation of organ function. Tikhookeanskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal [Pacific Medical Journal]. 2012; (2): 27–34. (in Russian)
21. Pushpakumar S., Kundu S., Sen U. Endothelial dysfunction: the link between homocysteine and hydrogen sulfide. Curr Med Chem. 2014; 21: 3662–72.
22. Popova I.G., Sitnikova O.G., Nazarov S.B., et al. The content of gas transmitters in umbilical cord blood and blood of newborns born to mothers with preeclampsia. Rossiyskiy vestnik perinatologii i pediatrii [Russian Bulletin of Perinatology and Pediatrics]. 2021; 66 (4): 53–7. (in Russian)
23. Dremina N.N., Shurygin M.G., Shurygina I.A. The endothelium is normal and pathological. Mezhdunarodniy zhurnal prikladnykh i fundamental’nykh issledovaniy [International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research]. 2016; (10): 210–4. (in Russian)
24. Agabekov A.I., Rzaev T.Sh. The biological role of the endothelium in the conditions of the norm. Byulleten’ meditsinskikh Internet-Konferentsiy [Bulletin of Medical Internet Conferences]. 2017; 7 (6): 1046–8. (in Russian)
25. Fesyuk Yu.A., Kharlamova N.V., Sitnikova O.G., Popova I.G. The importance of hydrogen sulfide and endothelin-1 in the functioning of the ductus arteriosus in deeply premature newborns. In: Materials of the VI All-Russian Scientific Conference of Students and Young Scientists with International Participation “Biomedical, Clinical and Social Issues of Human Health and Pathology”. Ivanovo, 2020: 39–41. (in Russian)
26. Fisyuk Yu.A., Kharlamova N.V., Chasha T.V., et al. Dynamics of prostacyclin concentration in urine in preterm infants with functioning arterial ductus. Neonatologiya: novosti, mneniya, obuchenie [Neonatology: News, Opinions, Training]. 2020; 8 (1): 16–21. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33029/2308-2402-2020-8-1-16-21 (in Russian)